- April 2, 2016 Listen to This Show! How to detect mold in your home.
- March 26, 2016 Listen to This Show! Mold proofing your home. Radon testing.
- December 26, 2015 Listen to This Show! Mold discovery, remediation, and radon awareness month.
- October 10, 2015 Mold in your home
- August 1, 2015 How to fix mold issues in your home
Since 2005, Ensign Building Solutions has been a building science company whose expertise includes moisture management, home energy efficiency, and indoor air quality. The nearly 50 employees utilize the principles of building science to provide services related to: mold & moisture, radon & indoor environmental, home energy & home performance testing, as well as water & fire damage restoration. They service residential and commercial buildings in all of North Georgia.
As a certified mold inspector, BPI certified Building Analyst, and certified HERS rater, owner David Goulding, is dedicated to helping builders and home owners create healthy, durable, and energy efficient homes.
This goal is relatively simple to achieve when starting “from scratch”. Building a new home with energy efficiency and proper moisture management in mind can help ensure a quality home for decades to come. Ensign professionals help builders understand how to build high performance homes in a cost effective manner.
Although this may be a bit more difficult, it is possible to make improvements on an existing home. Mold in a crawl space or basement, “leaky” HVAC systems, or constant moisture and air infiltration from the outside, are just a few problems home owners must overcome. Finding an effective solution to these and other problems starts with the proper diagnosis. An investigation by an Ensign professional will be the first step to helping you improve the health, durability, and energy efficiency of your home.
Why Ensign Building Solutions?
No other company in the building science industry has greater expertise or breadth of service offerings than Ensign Building Solutions. Customers can be sure of getting the best possible products and services from a single source, without having to juggle and coordinate multiple service providers.
Ensign Building Solutions is known for its outstanding customer care. Home owners, builders, realtors, home inspectors, building owners, and investors are astounded by how Ensign goes well beyond their expectations to deliver exceptional service.
That’s why its easy for Ensign Building Solutions to offer excellent warranties for all of their services. Satisfaction guaranteed.
Contact Ensign Building Solutions today to solve all your building science problems in North Georgia with extraordinary service.
- BPI certified Building Analyst
- Certified Mold Inspector, National Association of Mold Professionals
- Certified Mold Remediator, National Association of Mold Professionals
- Council-certified Mold Remediation Supervisor, ACAC
- Certified Water Damage Restoration Technician, The Clean Trust (IICRC)
- Certified HERS Rater for Energy Star Certifications
- Certified EarthCraft Technical Advisor
- Building Systems Inspections, Comfort Home Corporation, Environments for Living
- Blower Door & Duct Blaster Certified
- CABO Certified
- GA State Licensed General Contractor (Residential)
- Certified RRP (Renovation, Repair & Paint)
- Licensed Pesticide Applicator
- Continuing education and related field training:
- Moisture Management and IAQ Concerns, NAHB
- Building Science, Southface Energy Institute, Atlanta, GA
- Energy Star certifications (an EPA sponsored program promoting sound building practice for reduced energy consumption and improved indoor air quality).
- Johns Creek
- Peachtree Corners
- Sandy Springs